Need icon theme found or made

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Brisco, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Brisco

Brisco New Member

Hello i am looking for a theme for my icons. I hope to be able to just add this to any theme but I am not a programmer and am not sure how to do this.

I want to make my icons rotate with the rotation of the ipod touch. They would always stay upright or self right when the screen is rotated.

Is this possible or is it out there already?

Thanks. I appreciate any help. Would love it if someone would make it.
  2. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Erm...
    Back on 2.2.1, there was a leaked beta of this thing called SpinBoard that rotated your icons.

It was killed on 3.0 and up, but according to some sites and YouTube videos apparently someone took it over and is developing it. I dont feel like it, so you should google "SpinBoard for 3.0" and see what you get.
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah SpinBoard for 3.x is out there, but it doesn't really work in my testing... I installed it and it never seemed to work except sometimes I would be using an app and then go back to springboard and find all of my icons were backwards, like looking in a mirror. It never actually rotated them.
  4. Brisco

Brisco New Member

i found it but it sucks. It is and its not what I was looking for. The only way I can explain it is that what I want would be live icons and would tilt exactly as the ipod tilts and it you twisted it side to side the icons would twist in the same direction at the same time.
  5. Brisco

Brisco New Member