Need help

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by mycola, Oct 28, 2010.

1. mycola

mycola New Member

hello, im sure this question has been answered a thousand times but im going to ask it. my computer crashed and i cant get my music off my old computer to put on my new one and, i dont want to start over with all my disks. so the question is how do i get all my music to switch over? i have tried the home sharing and i dont know if the itunes account has to be singed in, i cant cause the old computer is a big paper weight. anyway any help would be great. thank you all very much.

P.S. i have a 120 gig classic ipod. dont know if it matters or not but thats what i have
  2. canesfan

canesfan Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well if your computer is still operational, you could just copy all of your music to a thumb drive and transfer it that way. But seeing that it isn't, I guess you're going to have to get it off the hard drive manually.
  3. mycola

mycola New Member

the only way i can get back into my computer is in safe mode, i've tried to move music from itunes to a thumb drive but i cant get it to copy to a drive
  4. Mclovin91335

Mclovin91335 New Member

My iPod touch crashed after I pushed redraft springboard after downloading mywi crashed(source:[PIRACY]repo) and it is on safe mode I restarted it and deleted the source but it's still on safe mode what do I do?