Need help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by teifion555, Dec 26, 2009.

1. teifion555

teifion555 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    for christmas a had the new 3G ipod touch 32G to replave my old ipod because the old one wasn't working on my computer but it did on my sisters one (funny), but anyway my new one has the same problem wich is that it only charging on my pc, i can't get it up on my itunes to sinc it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I've been on the apple help web site and tried everything and it still not connected to my itunes????

Please Register or Log in to view images

p.s. i have uninstall itunes and re-install it
    please help
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Have you tried connecting it to another USB port?
  3. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Update itunes.
  4. methos2523

methos2523 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if it's working on other computers and not your one, then it's a problem with your computer not the Ipod...

I'd reccomend going through your Device Manager, first port of call should be your IRQ settings, check there to see if there are any conflicts if you've installed some new hardware lately...

Next on your list, check your USB Ports in Device Manager... check they're all active and working, I'd also reccomend going to your Motherboard Supplier and seeing if they have an update for your system.. more than likely you're looking at a hardware conflict here that's preventing your USB controller locating your Ipod...

There are a couple of ways around this, first, check you've got updated drivers for your motherboard, just hunt around for your suplier on the net and download their latest drivers... if that's not working, then godforbid your USB ports have gone fubar... if ytou have a firewire port, you can always try that...

M
  5. teifion555

teifion555 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    how?

thank u for the info, but can u tell me how i could do all this?