need help with voice memo app

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DMNL, Sep 19, 2009.

1. DMNL

DMNL New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi all

I find myself in a pickle with the voice memo app on my 2g ipod touch. I recorded a important meeting that went on for 58 minutes with the intention of sending this to my colleauges later. I have emailed memos before but it says this one is too big and asks me to crop it before sending. So I have two questions before I mess with this recording:

1. Will cropping delete the remainder of the memo or can I crop and email it all in parts

2. Is there another way to save the memo - ie onto my desktop (I have tried using itunes but can see no way of doing this).

I have searched online and in these forums but cannot find an answer - am very new to ipods so apologies if I am missing something very basic!

I would also welcome any suggestions of better voice recording apps.

Cheers

Damian
  2. amaan

amaan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    plug in ur iPod and let iTunes connect. Then click on music in iTunes (the music option under ur iPod name) and browse to the voice memo. If the memo isn't there try syncing it and there will be a question asking u if it should transfer the memo. Click yes and then right click on the memo and select Get Info and browse to the options tab and make this a song where it says media kind and then browse to your comps default Music folder and u will see another folder sayin iTunes. Inside that browse to find the memo. Tada ur done
  3. DMNL

DMNL New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It worked - many thanks!