need help with streaming to a TV

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by chrisfnmac911, Aug 10, 2009.

1. chrisfnmac911

chrisfnmac911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hello, i'm having a problem. i have the apple composite cable. i want to use orbs to stream live tv to the tv in my car, when i used screensplitr, it was unbearable to watch, real laggy and funky looking. when i tried the tvout , if i have the av cable plugged in before running , it will show the orbs screen then the menus on the tv, but it won't let me do anything because the screen on the iphone is mostly black except for showing the time and battery status. when i play a cable channel then plug the av cable in, the screen on the iphone shows half the screen and nothing shows up on the tv, is there anyway to get it to work right?
  2. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Orb has a forum.

One person said he gets good results.

I am not convinced.

I decided I will try one of the newer Slingbox and SlingPlayer Mobile app found in ITunes.
  3. chrisfnmac911

chrisfnmac911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i didn't think of looking at the orb forum, ill go check that out. i figured it was more of a iphone problem then a orb problem. can you let me know the results u get from the sling box set up?