Need help with sources, installer 4

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by mancherje, Dec 23, 2008.

1. mancherje

mancherje New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi

I have gone online and found good sources for installer, I even watched a few youtube videos of good sources.

When people were showing you how to add sources they add them, then they go to categories and they have new catagories that come from the new source.

I added the sources they did, case sensitive, it registered, it definitely recognized the sources, but there has been no addition to my categories list or any of the apps within my current categories.

To sum up my question. I have added custom sources, and I have not gotten access to any more apps.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well first you need to find out weather or not the sources were for fw 2.x and not 1.1.x as all the frameworks have changed in 2.x so no apps, sources, etc will work on 2.x if they are for the old installer.

You should know because on the new installer there is no blaze ultimate source and the other ones that were on 1.1.x. There isnt really anything on the new installer because no devs like it so they dont even bother uploading there apps to installer, they upload to cydia.