Need help with my ipod and i have a couple of questions

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Jackson8r, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Jackson8r

Jackson8r New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, i need some help w/ my ipod. i am new to the forums, so sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

I have rejailbroken my ipod touch 1g 8gb 3.0 (using redsn0w) from 2.2 (using quickpwn). I had to jailbreak it on 3.0 a couple times because themes wouldnt load, there were bugs and glitches, etc. Well, this time it wont load a custom keyboard look, cydia crashes when there is no wifi, and i cant load a custom font from fontswap either.
    is there any way to fix it without having to rejailbreak it?
    plus, i also have a couple of questions.
    1)even though my ipod doesnt have a speaker built in, would it still be possible to add custom sounds from cydia and listen to them when i have my headphones plugged in?

2) when i downloaded Stack, i removed all of the icons that were on there, and now i cant move other ones on because there isnt any on there already. i tried reinstalling it, but it still didnt work. help?

3) is there any other app besides appflow that displays all of the apps on the ipod, even if they're hidden?

4) what is your favorite app (paid) from the app store? (sorry if there already is another thread with this question in it)
    thx.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Allh0p3isLost

Allh0p3isLost New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey

as far as i know custom keyboards don't work on 3,0 yet
    not sure about cydia crashes with no wifi mine does that i just reopen it let it look for sources then do what i want,
    you should hear custom sounds with headphones in, if you can hear the normal slide to unlock with headphones in then should hear custome ones
    not sure about stack same with appflow only used that
    and favorite app would be atm minigore and assassins creed
  3. Jackson8r

Jackson8r New Member

Device:
    iPod touch