Need help with my 1.1.3 Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by massacre21, Jan 28, 2008.

1. massacre21

massacre21 New Member

I've tried all the methods of repair and help i could find. No dice.

I jailbroke last night and then proceeded to install the free apps. after installing about 7 apps or so I experienced some problems with installer and tried to correct them. Again no dice. Now I get the main execution script failed on installer page and I cant connect through winSCP to even attempt at fixing the issue.

Before I decide to simply restart the entire process can someone please help me, I'm not in the mood to restore to 1.1.1 then upgrade to 1.1.2 then back up to 1.1.3

Please Help!
  2. massacre21

massacre21 New Member

someone please help me. Or at least give me advice of some kind.
  3. botty

botty New Member

bassicly id say ya screwed mate hate to say it but just re do it i no its a ball ache but its wort it ive never had this trouble becuase i already bought the app pak befor ei jail broke so all gd for me sorry matey
  4. massacre21

massacre21 New Member

Yah i figured I was screwed, I just wanted to here someone else say it. If someone else has any advice before I restore into 1.1.1 and start all over please comment asap.
  5. massacre21

massacre21 New Member

Ok now I really need help. I went to restore to 1.1.1 and the Ipod has essentially been put into resotre mode and every firmware seems to fail. I heard that ibrickr would help but I need help finding it and could really use some sort of guide. I'm leaving for vacation wednesday and I really want all my problems to be fixed by then. Please someone, anyone help me.