Need Help With MobileChat+Apollo Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by lakerfanalways, Feb 3, 2008.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Hi everyone. I have Installer 3.0 and a fully jailbroken IPod Touch 1.1.3..I installed Mobilechat because I cant find APollo IM on my list of applications on the installer(the only one I found was in Russian) but I cant make MObilechat work..I put in my AIM address and it just says connecting, but wont connecting, and with my MSN messenger it says connecting also but nothing connects..my WiFi is at full strength..what can I do to make mobilechat work, and if not, where can I Find Apollo IM..THanks
  2. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    just use jivetalk and make it an app on the home screen
  3. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    thanks for the info..where do I find jivetalk??
  4. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    its an Internet app. I think its better because you can add buddies and customize it more. You may not like it, but just search it on google on ur touch.
  5. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Thanks for ur advice..could there be a reason why Mobilechat does not work for me? Others have had success..do I have to use WinSCP to make it work..? Also it is strange that I dont even see Apollo IM on my list in all packages..I just see some russian version
  6. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    So can anyone help me..I tried even changing the permissions to 0755 and nothing happened..do mobilechat and apollo not work with Jailbreak 1.1.3..plus I cant even find apollo on the new installer