Need help with manual install.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by reign96, Mar 25, 2008.

1. reign96

reign96 New Member

Alright well I searched and could not find a manual install for games and apps guide that helps me out.
    Right now I do not have wifi, so I have to manually install games and apps
    Can someone help me out and give me directions and maybe some links to apps?
    I understand I have to download them, and do I unzip them to a new folder? or what?
    and I place them in the applications folder?
    Wheres that?
  2. macfanboy

macfanboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    alrite you will need ssh to mannualy install...but ssh needs wifi...so tat option is out...and many ppl will tell you there are no sofware out there that lets you browse your iphone/ipod contents except for iphone browser...which i must say is not all that good...very poor option and perfereces power.....

Fear not....there is a software WINDOWS ONLY....unfortuantly...that lets u browse your folders and all the cool stuff...you can see themes...download apps with out wifi and install them (gotta figure out by visuals only because its only in chinese..i use it sometimes)...you can preview your themes if u hav summerboard....the app is called iPhone PC suit....try it out...

another option is iGopher...i dont know much about this...search around the forums
  3. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

make sure you set permissions to 755. To find Applications folder, go all the way back up to / then you will see apps folder and all the apps inside.
  4. bluX

bluX New Member

If you have a wifi laptop connect to the internet this might help dude connect your iPod to interent http://www.freewebs.com/hadisaeed/forum.htm?forumID=2023220&page=1&topicID=1040204