Need Help with Lyrics! Don't want to spend hours!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by gadgetsboyj, Feb 3, 2008.

1. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

I need help. I need a way to get lyrics for ALMOST ALL of my songs automatically. I don't want to spend hours finding them all because I have THOUSANDS of songs. Anybody know a way? An application for Windows, a feature in iTunes, an app for the iPod itself? I don't like TuneWiki because it doen't have all of the features included in the real Music Player like Cover Flow. Please, any suggestions! Oh, and remember Dock Icon Reflection Removal? Couln't they just use the same concept to bring back The Dock Icon Reflecion? They could just make it do the exact opposite of the Removal Tool. They could make a seperate package to change the Dock Image to the old one. Wouldn't this work?
  2. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  3. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Its called search the forum my friend. This has been discussed before. If youre having trouble with the above mentioned program like some people are, just download TuneWiki from installer. It displays the lyrics of the music while theyre playing. A wifi connection is required.