iOS 3.1 Need Help With Jailbreak!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wushuxuan, Jun 26, 2010.

1. wushuxuan

wushuxuan New Member

Hi,my Iphone 3GS is version 3.1.3
    I use Itunes 9.1.0.79
    I download the Spirit program and i plug my iphone in and the spirit stuck on please connect devices..
    i even use windows 98 and also run it as administrator, it still the same!!!! ANYONE ??HELP!!!
  2. wasd591

wasd591 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try turning off the iPhone, and rebooting it. Then unplug the device and plug it back in. Try updating to iTunes 9.2, then seeing if your device shows up in Spirit. Otherwise, if you really want to jailbreak I would restore the device and see if it shows up, or downgrading it to 3.1.2.
  3. superiblog

superiblog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    • Ads, referrals, or unapproved links
    For spirit jailbreak there is a requirement like this "Activated iDevices, meaning you must plug in to the itunes to activate it first, or in other words NOT the one with iTunes and usb logo on your screen.". You may go to [This thread] Let me know if you have other difficulties.
  4. Fike

Fike Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    DONT upgrade to 9.2, this will break spirit!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Don't post links to your blog here, it is against the rules of this forum. Trust me, I got banned for a day when I posted a link to my site here. Remove the link. And, the grammar on that post isn't very good. Not only that but you have inaccurate information there too.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Also, remove the link to your blog in your signature. Please read the rules before posting again, it will save you a lot of hassle. Links to other blogs about iPhones and idevices are unwelcome here.