Need help with itouch memory

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by darkninja911, May 18, 2009.

1. darkninja911

darkninja911 New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Well i jailbroke my itouch about a month ago, and i also installed [PIRACY]us, but under the devices option in itunes, whenever i sync my itouch to the computer the "Other" portion of the memory always goes up yesterday it was at 642.4 MB and now its at 712.9 MB and i haven't downloaded anything. All i did today was delete the SNES emulator which i had used for a while and got bored of it and another app from Cydia which was Categories and all of a sudden the Other portion of the memory goes up. I dont know why its going up i mean i was expecting to go down in available memory but what ever i do the Other portion just goes up. Can anyone help me lower that part cause i have very few apps which take up 382.9 MB and music which takes up 1.26 GB. Im on a 8GB itouch and i have no videos so i know that cant be it so if anyone can help me bring the Other portion of the memory on itunes down it would help alot. I also heard of an app that can do this but i can't find the name?
  2. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    What is this 'iTouch' you speak of?

But on topic now...try a restore to Apple's ISPW.
  3. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  4. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Ughh... You can't talk about [PIRACY]us here. It's against the rules. If you left that part out of your post you would have been fine.
  5. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    We do not talk about that kind of stuff here

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit it if i were you..
  6. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    He doesnt talk about [PIRACY]us you ******. All he did was mention it. Believe it or not but doesnt it help solving something when you have more information on the matter.
    This is a forum where you discuss ipod related stuffs but you f***** cant see it.

Im also wondering about the other memory but i guess i wont be getting any answers here.

This is only aimed towards those who b*tches about he mentioning [PIRACY]us
  7. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Um seeing how even mentioning I app is against the rules they have all right to talk to him like that.

It is a way to get cracked apps and he was talking about them.
  8. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

To clarify: Discussion of [PIRACY]us, cracked applications, and Illegal/Pirated Material is not allowed.