Need Help With Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coldani, Aug 6, 2008.

1. coldani

coldani New Member

Hello all,
    I have a few problems with my IPT.
    First off, I've had to force DFU restore my ipod several times. I am running the latest version of itunes, and my ipod is running 2.0.1 firmware and is unjailbroken.
    Now onto the details:
    Whenever I try to sync with my computer after a restore, it will sync all music, but once it starts syncing apps, it syncs most fine, but eventually one app screws up my entire ipod. My ipod then becomes frozen on the "Sync in Progress" screen and a SWOD shows up, threatening me that I will have to restore it again. Now, i've been doing this for the past couple of days. I'm still trying to figure out the cause of this. But I'm becoming very very frustrated with my new Ipod Touch, and am about to throw the freaking thing out the window.
    IF ANYONE can help, the help is GLADLY appreciated.
    Thank you,
    ~coldani
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Did you try downloading the apps on your ipod
  3. coldani

coldani New Member

From the app store straight to my iPod? Or through iTunes? Through iTunes, the problem persists, and I have purchased a plenty of apps in which I cannot "re-download" through my touch. I think I might have found out why it keeps doing this. It brings up the SWOD whenever it tries to install iDoodle2light through itunes. This may be the result of my SWOD/Ipod failure. I'll keep everyone updated though.
    Thanks for the help.