Need help with iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jontrell16, May 14, 2010.

1. jontrell16

jontrell16 New Member

Now, I know a bunch of you people are gonna say "geez just search it it happens all the time", but this is different. Just hear me out and help me out.

I was walking down the street a few weeks back and found an iPod Touch. I picked it up and tried to find the owner. I couldn't. Nobody claimed it, it won't turn on, no engravings, nothing. So, I figured why not just try to get it going myself.

I took it home, downloaded a firmware, plugged it in, you know the deal. I tried to set it into DFU mode. No luck. It didn't make any beeping noises or whatever on my computer when I plugged it in. It's not showing up in iTunes. Everything I've tried doesn't work.

So, if this is a tl;dr:
    wat do?
  2. Kingsley

Kingsley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have the same problem but mine makes the sound when connected to my computer
  3. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    woah wierd... try a new power cord, maybe a wall charger. if that doesnt work, it's probably broken. it was in the street after all.
  4. Psyko

Psyko Member

If it turns out to be really broken and wont turn on no matter what, you might as well sell it for space parts on ebay, or leave it on the street again

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Psoul

Psoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Maybe someone threw it away and you found it.
  6. massaglia95

massaglia95 New Member

hello to all my ipod no longer works Tuch got stuck and stopped working Tuch not know what to do help