Need Help with Ipod Touch Wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sameersam, Jun 29, 2009.

1. sameersam

sameersam New Member

I got a Ipod Touch 8gb for my birthday everything works great expect the wifi since i dont have a internet service at my home but i do get alot of unsecured internet around my home and i could connect my PC and my Laptop to those access points very eazily but my Ipod is whole another story
    - When ever i connect to a wireless connection at the top it shows the blue wifi signal that means i am connected when i open safari it says ( Could not open the webpage because you are not connected to the internet ) so i went to the wifi setting it shows that i did get the ip address , the subnet mask number but i did not get the DNS number so i thought that that might be because of a weak signal so i went to the library they have a very very strong wifi signal so it shows the same thing and i stilll did not get the DNS number i still could not connect to the internet
    -So after few days later i was sitting home and tired to access the same wifi spot and it connected and i was soo happy i thought my Ipod magicaly fixed it self well that happiness did not last very long after few hours of surfing the web i decided to go out and to my frinds house i turned off the Wifi when i got home and decided to go on the web well i think u know what happend next

- i tried to connect every where like at my School / library still did not connect
    -so i the internet service from the AT&T and i tried to connect to the router i typed the key in and that fuking ipod still did not give the DNS number

soo all i am trying to say is that I just got connected to internet once on my Ipod and i dont know how that happened since that day its been over 3 weeks i tried every like going to different places for interent got a internet service at my home and i restored my ipod deleted all my data / music / videos
    And Still that fuking Ipod does not connect to the internet
    I only got the DNS Number once and i connected to the web since that day i am not any dns number while my ipod says that i am connected to the internet

also i also called Apple like million times even they dont know why the ipod does not connect to the internet

PLEASE HELP I REALLLLLLLY NEED IT
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Your wireless receiver in the Touch could be messed up.
    Try restoring your iPod using the latest iPod Firmware.
    (Wow I sound like an Apple Genus guy.)
  3. sameersam

sameersam New Member

Dont worrry i did that also I restored my ipod still no luck
  4. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    :/
    Awh man.
    Well if you still don't get any luck in the future
    Try this.