need help with ipod touch 1g!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by kompa2004, Nov 30, 2008.

1. kompa2004

kompa2004 New Member

I got ipod touch 2g and a friend of mine got the 1g. Since i cannot jailbreak mine , was trying to help a friend jailbreak his ipod touch 1g. He tried and now it doesnt works, it always stays a the apple icon. Now he's so sad cause he loves his ipod touch, and i feel so bad cause its all my fault I tried to help him fix it, he told me itunes says it cannot connect to his device cause its passcode locked. i seriously don't know what else to do, cause its my fault........ please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  2. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

put to DFU mode and restore! that would fix.

search here.
  3. kompa2004

kompa2004 New Member

What is DFU and how do you put it to DFU mode??? I'm new to the ipod touch ! I'm still learning...
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  5. iH@CK3RZ

iH@CK3RZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    or you could just pust it into restore mode. turn it off all the way by pressing the home and power button until the screen turns off then let go of those buttons. then hold the home button while plugging it into your computer and keep holding the home button until you see the restore screen.
  6. kompa2004

kompa2004 New Member

Thank you so much !!!l!!!!!!!!!! my friend ipod touch is good now, it has been restored. He's one happy boy again lol