need help with iphysics

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by flipskater1092, Oct 31, 2008.

1. flipskater1092

flipskater1092 New Member

so I finally decided to jailbreak my 8 gb touch running 2.1 (legitimally). I did the newest quickpwn they have and had installer and cydia put on it. this is a first gen touch btw.

so I wanted iphysics and tried adding the source to installer to no avail. might it be that I'm using the newest firmware with everything but I'm not sure. when I try to add the source it says it cannot locate it or something. I am using http://iPhone.r4m0n.net/repos , which I know is the right source but it's not working

help? advice?
  2. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    • Immature or obscene comments
    Are you retarded?

that repo is for installer on 1.1.X firmwares. iPhysics for 2.0 is in the appstore.

Damn.
  3. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    iPhysics will be in the appstore soon....for money, why would he host it on a repo for free?
  4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Get in Appstore here and don't be cheap
    NOTE: This is the lite version
  5. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    theres no need for comments like this on this forum , was it helpful? no, it just made that person feel like sh*t, maybe he doesnt know as much as you do and he doesnt know much about the firmwares and that iphysics is on the appstore.
  6. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    • Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    agreed...
  7. flipskater1092

flipskater1092 New Member

MY BAD.....i'm sorry i didnt check there. i'm also sorry for not knowing as much as you do about all this sh*t, you f***ing asshole.

And as i said before, i JUST jailbroke my ipod and am not fully knowledgeable about everything that comes with that.

why is there a forum specifically for these type of threads when i get talked down to for asking a relevant question?
  8. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well you could basically use the 'search' control on the top b4 asking such questions...... and yes there are ALOT of people who r rude and give dumb ass answers to those who don't know ...