Need Help With Iphone Downgrading 1.4 to 1.1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kiz, Mar 31, 2008.

1. kiz

kiz New Member

I need help i have jailborken my iphone before on 1.2 but somehow my installer messed up so i had to restore and now im at 1.4 and i need help downgrading to 1.1 to jailbreak, oktprep then go upto 1.2 when i did this my phone wouldnt work thou so i restored back to 1.4. If any one can give me a guide to downgrade to 1.2 and still have an activated phone please do so thanks. ITS URGENT BEEN WITHOUT JAILBROKEN APPS FOR 2weeks now Im FEENIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

1.2? lol im guessing you mean 1.1.2? and 1.1.4?

you can jailbreak/activate/unlock on 1.1.4 you know its called iLiberty, go to google and search for it and download for your OS, its pretty straight forward

or use ZiPhone, at http://www.ziphone.org/

i prefer iLiberty, it doesn't mess around with BootLoaders too much
  3. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    All right Im doing this, buy I have an iPod Touch, Can I restore with Ziphone then Just do a normal Restore with iTunes to the same Firmware??
  4. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

yeah, enter restore mode by the normal method (holding the two buttons, then releasing the sleep button when the apple logo comes on)

OR: open up ziphone and...
    Mac: go to mode on the menu bar at the top, and select enter recovery mode
    Windows: go to advanced and enter recovery mode

and then restore to 1.1.4 plain out. open up ziphone (works better for ipod touch, iliberty+ for iPhones) and click jailbreak itouch

itll do its thing, and after a couple seconds to a minute, it'll be jailbroken and living free!
  5. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok thanks but I don't want to Jailbreak 1.1.4 I want to be on 1.1.1 Firmware.