Need Help With Installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by proverb, Jun 4, 2008.

1. proverb

proverb New Member

Heyyy Guys I Have Jailbreaked My Itouch With Ziphone And Everything Was Working Perfectly Fine For About 3 Days, Updating Sources, Installing New Apps Etc Etc But Now I Have A Problem With Installer I Am Running On The Latest One 3.11 ( Im Still Not Sure If I Made The Right Choice Updating I) But I Keep On Getting Package Failure Or Sumthing Simialiar( Cant Remember What It Sed)

I Want Too Know If There Maybe Is A Solution To Fix This Problem I Thought I Wud Post Here Before I Go And Restoring It

This Site Been Of Great Help

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Have you freed disk space? SSH and delete applications then try to install BossTool, so you can relocate your apps and create a symlink. You may have filled the space, 300mb, on the smaller partition.

You can also do this by running the commands here
  3. proverb

proverb New Member

Ahhh I Didnt Know Aboutt The Small Partition I Have Afew Videos On Tere Downloaded Using Mx Tube But They Are About 40 Mb....i Actually Dont Have Many Applications On There As I Delted Silly And Not Needed Ones I Have Only 12 Applicaitons And A Few Tweaks And 7 Themes

I Will Go Check Out The Boss Tools Solution When I Get The Chance Too

Thanks Man

Any Other Possible Solutions??? Post Up
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

There's no need to SSH in and delete apps, just go into installer and uninstall some.

Also: please capitalize only the first letter of a sentence.
  5. proverb

proverb New Member

ahh ok will uninstall.....shame i cant use all the disk space
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

If its the Main Script Error/Package failed then you usually can't uninstall. You'll get the error during it, thus the need to SSH
  7. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I've done it on mulitple people's iPods. They give them too me and are like "WTF MAIN SKRIPT EGZECUTION FIALED" and I just reboot and uninstall, and the BossTool that shiz.