Need help with 1.1.3 jailbreak.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by TomChong, Feb 10, 2008.

1. TomChong

TomChong New Member

Okay, I have literally tried every jailbreak on this website from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. iJailbreak, The upgrade app, ipodtouchmasters repo. So yea, none of those work for me. I follow the directions very carefully. I've been trying to do this for 10 hours literally wasted my whole sunday doing this and I still can't get it to work. I've downgraded my iPod Touch to 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 about 30 times and jailbroken them. Please help!
  2. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow that sucks and u have installed bsd system too?
  3. TomChong

TomChong New Member

Yes I have.
  4. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok so what happens excatly does it freeze? or get through and it still says 1.1.2?
  5. TomChong

TomChong New Member

Okay lets say I'm using iPodTouchMaster's repo, I install BSD Subsystem, Services, and OpenSSH like it says in his video guide. I go to installer, I go to sources and add his repo. Then I go to install tab and install his Jailbreak 1.1.3+Apps then all the notices come up blah blah blah... Then like he says in the video it should get stuck about a 3rd of the way and may last up to an hour. So I do that then it reboots w/e etc..and I go to general > about and it says I'm still 1.1.2 and it also says it on iTunes.
  6. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok have u used the official devs one? where u get an app on the summerboard? if u have what goes wrong there? Also this this a soft upgrade and isn't the official upgrade so theres a l o t of problems.
  7. TomChong

TomChong New Member

You mean the "Official 1.1.3 upgrade" where you download from installer, if so yes. I go to run the upgrade app I hit yes to uh restore all my music and stuff etc..and after it finishes it still says I'm on 1.1.2 same for iTunes.
  8. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmm after u upgrade have u tried installing 1.1.3 iphone apps?
  9. TomChong

TomChong New Member

Nope, I can't find it anywhere : [.
  10. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u may have to wait till the end of feburary till the devs do an official upgrade where u have to wait cause if u tried everything then i don't know, have u tried a computer installing?