Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Nickel4040, Jan 23, 2008.
I am trying to make it so that i still have installer with version 1.1.2, can somebody help?
install okto prep and upgrade to 1.1.2 its simple if that doesnt work or u need firmware 1.1.2 pm me
ya i already have done that, it failed and i had to restore my itouch again to 1.1.3, im downgrading it as we speak, but i dont no if i want to upgrade it to 1.1.2, cause this was a long process lol
here step by step i think..
The things you need .
1.1.1 ipod restore ispw
1.1.2 ipod restore ispw
1.1.2 touchfree jailbreak.jar
7.5 itunes recomended
1. restore back to 1.1.1 from 1.1.3
2. jailbreakme.com click install appsnapp ( it will install installer.app)
3. go to tweaks (1.1.1) install oktoprep
4. Connect to itunes
5. Hold Shift+Click Update (open 1.1.2.restore.ispw file
6. Wait till update is complete
7.eject ipod from itunes
8. Exit processes that have itunes or apple, in it ie(ituneshelper.exe)
9. Run Touchfreejailbreak.jar open windows.bat file for windows and OSX for Macs.
10. Click the Checkbox to install SSH and Leave the Username and Pasword to Root and Alpine
11. Follow the Onscreen Insructions , it will ask you to reboot your ipod later on in the process.
12. Enjoy your UPDATED 1.1.2 Jailbreaked IPOT !!!
kkk ill try it ty
With Itunes 7.6 it breaks OctoPrep with 1.1.2. You have to leave it at 1.1.1
Separate names with a comma.