Need help!!! Urgent!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Silent123, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Silent123

Silent123 New Member

I have a jailbroken Itouch 3g version 4.0 with snowbreeze 1.7. I am not sure what version is it but i did it with snowbreeze. As you know since it tethered, you need to use, ibooit i believe, in order to get out of recovery screen. The problem is I REFORMATTED MY COMP and LOST EVERYTHING. Now i am stuck in Recovery screen. What should I do? SHould I restore to lastest version and do jailbreak 4.1 using snowbreeze 1.8 beta version?
  2. MynameIsIpod

MynameIsIpod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you want the jailbreak that bad then i gues do whatever is out there for 4.1 but if you want to use your ipod just go without the jailbreak. Maybe you can find a downgrade somewhere?
  3. Hayesy15

Hayesy15 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just plug it into itunes
  4. MynameIsIpod

MynameIsIpod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you dont need the jailbreak then just restore to 4.1 if you cant find a jailbreak. You might be able to downgrade to 4.0 again but thats not available on itunes just seacrch google for a downgrade
  5. iSn0w

iSn0w Banned

If you have been jailbroken then cydia would have most likely automatically saved your shsh for 4.0, download tinyumbrella and blah blah you'll figure it out
  6. Silent123

Silent123 New Member

Let me reclaifry it. It already jailbroken for 4.0. But it stucked in recovery mode and i can't get out because I lost all the file to reboot it.
  7. iSn0w

iSn0w Banned

why not just download ibooty again and extract the neccesary files from the firmware, i dont know if the payload pwner would work in recovery mode though
  8. Silent123

Silent123 New Member

Nope, it wont work. That the reason
  9. iSn0w

iSn0w Banned

Well then my first post should help you if you want 4.0 jailbroken. But seriously get tinyumbrella, plug your ipod in and it can tell you if it has shsh's stored for 4.0