Need Help Urgent Please Masters

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by galvhin, Mar 17, 2008.

1. galvhin

galvhin New Member

after installing the Ziphone to my ipod. my ipod stock up and don't work anym0re i need help urgent.

here's what happen. before jailbreakin my ipod using Ziphone program my ipod's version is 1.1.2, but as what the instruction said i have to restore 1st my ipod to 1.1.4 so i did that thing. and then here's what happen since my ipod version is already 1.1.4 then i installed the said program. i succesfully installed the program the restore my ipod then after that thing i was surfing the then click on the advanced feature then the jailbreak file system, activate, unlock SIM-lock is check. then i accidentally click the perform action then later on realize that my ipod is still plugged on the system unit. O.M.G

my ipod is already broke anyOne from here who can help me. since the thread starter is the one who introduces this program. i hope he can help me with this one Please.

here are the things that my ipod says

BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0

Sir's Please i Need help
  2. galvhin

galvhin New Member

HERE's another thing itunes cant detect my Ipod anym0re how come this happen i followed the step by step instruction actually.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    *Sigh* Always with the noobs... (Lol JK)

Hold both of the Physical button until the iPod tunrs off.

Use my video in my signature to get into recovery, and then open ZiPhone up. Click on Advanced Settings, and then click on normal boot... retry jailbreak.
  4. galvhin

galvhin New Member

Thank you thank you thank you Sir