Need help to get DOCK bigger and with themes.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by manitomansito, Jan 7, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

I already installed the sumerboard and the costumize apps.
    Now I want to use the COSTUMIZE themes for the dock, but when I select them, the docks stays the same way, "the little tiny mini dock" original from ipod touch, what app do i have to install so the dock gets bigger and i can use the costumize dock themes??
    I allready desabled the 'THEME DOCK" from summerboard.

Thanks a lot dude, hope U can help me!

VIVA the IPOD TOUCH !!
  2. SteelFlex

SteelFlex Banned

i dont think you can make it bigger, but you can certainly put more apps on it:
    open customize, hit icon display order, hit number dock icons, select how many you want, hit manual reorder, then drag your apps into the dock section.

to customize the dock backround open customize, hit dock backround, then choose the one you want. (you may need to put more sources into installer and download some themes)
  3. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Yes you are right and thanks for the answer, but the problem is that i allready did that, if look carefull to the Iphone dock, it covers the hole icons from top to bottom, and the original ipod touch, just covers half of the icons, when I but the Dock theme in Costumize, and refresh the summerboard, the dock remains the same, and the dock changes doesnt take effect, thats why mi asking for the program that makes the dock bigger " covering the hole dock icons" so i can use the costumize dock themes on it.

please help

thanks
  4. drewer

drewer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey man, yea i had the same problem, i just downloaded a tweak from installer, h/o il find it in a second

edit: kk try downloading "iPod Customize Fix" under tweaks. note that u must have the iPod Touch Fans repository in ur sources list.. if u dont it is: http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml