Need Help Tab Bar With Info Button......

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by maxk96, Apr 15, 2010.

1. maxk96

maxk96 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi,

I am really stuck trying to make a tab bar application with 4 tab's, 3 webview and one text view, an info button which will flip screens to another view, and a refresh button for all the webview tabs.

If anyone could give me any code/projects that would really help.

Thanks
    Maxk96
  2. boopyman

boopyman Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you need help on the flip to another view info button, open an Apple sample for a utility application, and use what they do. It works a charm! This is obviously only if you have XCode. As for the tabs, if your using Interface Builder, it's quite easy, as it is set up automatically if you choose tab bar application as your template. For the rest, I'm pretty sure there are many tutorials and threads on the internet that answer your questions.
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A book or two on Objective-C and some quality time with some of Apple's Cocoa Touch programming guides would be more beneficial than a tutorial.
  4. maxk96

maxk96 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks but i tried copying the files from the Utility Application template but it didnt work because im not sure how to copy them, where to put it and how to integrate it into my tab bar application.

thanks
  5. NolesFans

NolesFans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can put the info button in the UINavigationItem or UIToolbar
  6. boopyman

boopyman Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes it's true than when you are at this stage in learning iphone development, it is much smarter to pick up a book and learn from there. I personally decided to learn using the internet, but I regret not spending more time learning the basics and instead I jumped to what I wanted to do.
  7. maxk96

maxk96 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks a lot guys for helping me out i have managed to get it all to work, but on the second third and fourth tabs the info is not animating but on the first tab it is do you know what i need to do to fix this?