iPhone 4 Need help Restoring my Jailbroken iPhone 4 URGENT!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DrZGnKsTaPa, Aug 30, 2010.

1. DrZGnKsTaPa

DrZGnKsTaPa Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So i had a jailbroken iPhone 4.. i went over my friends house and connected my phone to his imac to charge it and the stupid computer started syncing it.. it deleted all my music ..

Once i get home i try to restore it and i keep getting a error telling me it cant restore the iPhone (Unknown Error Occured 3194). I put it on DFU Mode and still nothing.

Am i supposed to restore a special way since it was jailbroken or can i restore it with the original apple firmware?
  2. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you won't be able to restore it to an old firmware which is anything < 4.1.2... at this point there is no point to restore, just click manually manage music on your computer and put your music back on ( that error is an apple server authorization error for old firmwares ). If you update and restore, you will restore to 4.1.2 which is not jailbreakable, and won't be until 4.1 comes out.
  3. dude245

dude245 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    if it was jailbroken and it saved your shsh then you can restore to 4.0.1, i use tinyumbrella, it should store it locally too, click run tinytss server and you can restore to 4.0.1, if you didnt save your shsh's then you cant restore to 4.0.1 and cant jailbreak
  4. DrZGnKsTaPa

DrZGnKsTaPa Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i did save my shsh with tinyumbrealla.. but how do i restore it now?
  5. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Restart the computer. I was trying to downgrade my iPod and I got 3194 too. I restarded it; Restoring from backup 5 minutes remaining.
  6. jay jailbreaking co

jay jailbreaking co New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ummmmmm no generally on an iPhone 4 if you have all your music on your Mac/pc then you can just plug in your phone and sinc then you org music on your iphone
  7. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  8. jay jailbreaking co

jay jailbreaking co New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch