need help putting on roms

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by blckngld760, Jan 4, 2008.

1. blckngld760

blckngld760 New Member

i already got the emulators on my ipod but i have no idea on how to put roms on. can someone help me??
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You need to SSH onto your ipod (or use total commander), and place the roms in the
    /var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA folder (the last two you need to make, capitalization is important).
  3. ipodking

ipodking Banned

you go to www.theoldcomputer.com and on the right side press rom's then scroll down this is only for NES rom's and then after that scroll down hit A-L or M-Z and then pick your game after that save it to something where it can easily be accessed. Like the Desktop. After that open up WinSCP or CuteFTP. What ever one you have and then after that you simply go to your game that you saved on your desktop and extract it.After that you should get a file that says your game and .nes at the end. copy that to your desktop and then go to your WinSCP or CuteFTP and in the ipod section open up var then root then Media. Now in Media there are no folders that say ROMs so make a new folder. Make sure everything is in capitals but the s. Open that and make another folder called NES all in capitals. and open that. Now drag your game from the computer into the NES folder on your iPod. Now you press copy and it's there now go in your iPod and Enjoy!

Sincerely,
    iPod King
  4. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch