Need help plz

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by leonIphone, Sep 9, 2008.

1. leonIphone

leonIphone New Member

I used winpwn 2.5 to unlock my iphone, it worked fine, but now i have a problem. when i connect my iphone to the computer and open itunes it says "Itunes could not connect to the iphone becuase an invalid repsonse was recieved from the device." I had installed winpwn on my iphone be4 and it worked fine but i downloaded a app and this particular app froze and i got the problem when it stays on the startup screen(i did not see that thread when this happened) so i restored my iphone and just reinstalled winpwn again. plz i need help, any suggestions would be greatly apreciated for ive been trying to fix this thing all day. BTW i have the 8GB iphone 2G.
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Reinstall iTunes.
  3. leonIphone

leonIphone New Member

where do i go to do that? is there a tab in itunes to reinstall? or do i need to uninstall then redownload it?
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Yeah. Go find where to uninstall it depending on your operating system. Then go to http://apple.com/itunes/download and get the one from there. You won't lose any music.