Need help plz..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by gnr69, Dec 21, 2007.

1. gnr69

gnr69 New Member

Ok, here we go. I just jailbreaked my new iPod touch and it worked pretty well.
    I only have some questions about it :

1- I downloaded ''NES'' but it says : No ROMs Found.. What's that and where can I get ROMs? I tried to search for it, and I found that I needed big boss app or something.. I added the source but it didn't work.. It was in Untitled Source..

2- How can I get summerboard? I really really want it but it doesn't work.. I downloaded it but I don't really understand how to use it.. Plz help me and don't tell me to go search, I did but I found that I needed Wnscp. I downloaded it but it didn't work.. It said : can't connect network problem..

3- I updated labyrinth (didn't know it sucked). Is there any way to get the older one back?

4- Can I get my music for Tap Tap Revolutiuon?

5- I downloaded iPhysics and there's like 6543 levels pack to download.. Some are carps and I was wondering what are the best ones?

6- For the last question, what's the best thing to do with the jailbreaked touch? (For example, connect the touch with winscp, etc.) Btw, what does winscp do?

Thank you very very much for the one who will help me, and plz don't tell me to search.. I did.

P.S : Sorry for my english, I'm a f***ing frenchie.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1. Serach... has been posted like thousand times.....
    2.Go into installer, system, summerboard, download themes.... then hold the sleep button 5 seconds. Turn back on and put in theme
    3.I would like to know too......
    4.Make your own beats.....
    5.I have them all, and they are all good, if I was you, I would take my time to download them all
    6.Thats a stupid question... serach btw, Winscp is to connect ipod in sftp

3. gnr69

gnr69 New Member

2. Doesn't work.. It f***ed my ipod when I pressed 5seconds on home button.

6. I did search, that's why I wrote after thank you very much to not tell me to search --_--