need help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by rubberjonny, Apr 12, 2008.

1. rubberjonny

rubberjonny New Member

I cannot find the answer to this anywhere, I want to change the theme on my 16gb ipod touch i can change it with only summerboard and it all loads fine but when i turn my ipod off and then on it only loads the icons and not the wallpaper or dock. If i lock and then unlock the wallpaper and dock get changed.

I have checked all the permissions are set to 0755 and its in both the root and mobile locations.

any help wood be great

Also if there is anyway to get the ipod to just display a simple welcome when you turn it on like it does when the battery is lower than 20% that would work as the theme loaded fine when i turn it on and the battery message appeared. I put a passcode on which makes it load but couldnt be bothered putting it in everytime i unlock it.

thanks
    jonny
  2. crookedcurve

crookedcurve New Member

when your ipod turns on and the wallpaper doesnt load this is just something that happens there is no fix. Open a progam or unlock it and it will apear and as for the greeting i dont think that can be done.Although you could change the boot up screen to say welcome with pwnage
  3. rubberjonny

rubberjonny New Member

ah ok, thanks for the reply guess i will just leave the passcode on its actually quicker than sliding.