Need help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by windowsexpert08, Jan 20, 2008.

1. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

Hey guys im new to this site. I just got a iPod Touch for Christmas and i jailbroke it, i downloaded summerboard and customize. I downloaded a theme called leopard 10.5.1 which included a matching customize theme and eight wallpapers. Now the first problem is Whenever i install a theme (actually install it [choose it] as my theme) the dock stays the same, it never changes and i know these themes im installing have different docks. Also i looked in my settings-General-Wallpapers and i didnt see the "8" different wallpapers. So if anyone knows how to fix those 2 things that would be great because i really love this theme but i hate the dock and the wallpapers arent really a big issue im just wondering for future refrences.

And 1 last thing in the customize application i had downloaded new battery images and main slider and power slider images and used those instead. But now they dont match my new theme so i wanted to change back to the stock 1s but when i went to select them in customize they werent there they only show the current 1s and these 1s from a previous "Transformers" theme.

Please help me out with those problems.
    That would be really cool.

~Thanks
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Are you sure that you have Theme Dock set to "On" in SMBPrefs.
  3. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

yup i have theme wallpaper, theme status bar theme icons and theme dock all switched to "on"