Need help please...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by mattybobbins, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ive just downloaded sheepstacker game and when i go to play it it starts to load up then just dosent n goes back to my homescreen. Ive tried deleting it and installing again and turnin ipod on n off but its still doin the same thing can anyone help me on this please
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First Of All, if you are on 3.0, check that it is has been "iPhone OS 3.0 Tested." If it hasn't, there is a chance of it crashing.

EDIT: The Lite Version Has not been tested, but the full one has. What are you running?
  3. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ive not got the 3.0 update its the one before that, i had the lite version of it n it worked fine but this one starts to load up n just dosent :S
  4. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are you jailbroken? Because I had the same problem with many appstore apps when I was jailbroken. If not, then I guess your last option is to restore. And if that doesn't work, then I'd contact apple.
  5. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It might seem a stupid question to you but what does jailbroken mean?
  6. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't worry, Its not a stupid question. Many people don't know what Jailbroken means. It means
    If you didn't know what it meant, then you are definetly not jailbroken. So, in order to get your game working, I think you should restore your iPod in iTunes.
  7. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Right thanks for that if i restore it though does that mean everythin goes off like all my music n apps will i have to put them all on again?
  8. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Unfortunately Yes, but if you click "Restore from Backup" after you have restored, everything you had before you restored will be re-synced automatically (Including Game saves). It is completely up to you whether you restore or not, but Its the only way I can think of to get this game working.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    You could also try Re-Downloading the app from the AppStore (on your computer). This may correct the problem instantly, without the need for a restore.
  9. mattybobbins

mattybobbins New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'll try it on computer n if that dosent work it looks like restoring, thanks very much for your help

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch