need help please (restore problem)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by s60914a, Jul 27, 2009.

1. s60914a

s60914a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hello i have an ipod touch 2g 2.2.1 jailbroken when the first tether came out and later nor flashed to untether(which i still have the nor dump). it was working great for several months until yesterday i decided to restart it like i do all the time .except this time my ipod just stayed on the apple logo for several minutes so i went restart it again. which the ipod showed a connect to itune logo . so i hook it up on my comp ,put it in DFU mode and shift+restore it back to 2.2.1. it gave me a error message, ihad try many times but still couldnt get it to work. so any help is appreciate, thank you.

UPDATE:
    i was wondering, could it be a possibility of my ipod got stuck in recovery mode? if it is, how can i get out of recovery mode? thax again.

UPDATE 2 :
    i just found out that every time my ipod is restoring, it gets to the stage"waiting for ipod" ,and then few seconds later my ipod blink(one flash of white screen) and went back to the connect to itune logo. and on the computer it just give me a "unknown error 9" please help me, thank you.
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you are stuck in connect to itunes loop, check out jawcls fix for it (search for it), it should work