Need help please.I really don't get this....

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by blld, Feb 1, 2008.

1. blld

blld New Member

OK,in order for me to have ipod Jailbroken,I have to downgrade it to 1.1.1 version,fine, done that,installed appSnapp and jailbroke it,now it's ready to get 1.1.2 jailbreak,but to do so,I have to upgrade to 1.1.2(?)and everytime I do that the installer incon will get lost,and I have to go back 1.1.1 to get it back and again again.Can you guys show me how to upgrade to 1.1.2(note: not 1.1.2 jailbreak) after 1.1.1 jailbreak? .Thanks
  2. neon33

neon33 New Member

I dont understand what is your problem.
    If you want have installer in your iPod, you must jailbreak it (installer runs only on JB iPod/iPhone).

If you want to have JB 1.1.2 you must first have JB 1.1.1, then install OktoPrep (from installer) and then upgrade to 1.1.2 FW.
    After that you have to use 1.1.2 jailbreak.
    (after that you will have installer)

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. blld

blld New Member

Well,because after 1.1.1 jailbreak, I tried to 1.1.2 jailbreak,i would not go through the whole process but stopped at reading flash images and so I assummed that I could not do it since the ipod is still on 1.1.1 version and my point here is how to upgrade to 1.1.2?cause when I use option update+Shift" it 'd clear everything,and with Itunes to upgrade(as of right now)it will get 1.1.3.
  4. domenic72

domenic72 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

You need to download the 1.1.2 ipsw file

http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=M8STXHC5
  5. packersox96

packersox96 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    bro, after you do the upgrade to 1.1.2, the installer app is suppose to go away, your suppose to download a program, in teh link that was posted above my comment, and use that program, follow the readme, and it will auto install 1.1.2 onto your ipod.
  6. blld

blld New Member

thanks all