Need help on something here.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by miseracord, Jan 7, 2008.

1. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I bought some (A lot) songs on the Touch, but I had to restore. (Not recently) Any chance of getting them back? I already sent a message to Apple.
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Did you buy them through iTunes or your Touch? If the latter, did you sync your Touch after you bought them?
  3. racedude

racedude New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't know how they could of been deleted from your library. My recommendation is to search around on your computer for the files. They should be in your 'My Music' file in your computer in a folder called 'iTunes'. Then it should list some files which should be the files you bought in iTunes. If they are some how deleted, and you bought them from iTunes. Their is probably no chance of getting them back as Apple only allows you to download the track once and you have to purchase it again to redownload.
  4. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I bought it from my Touch, and I synced right after I got my songs. It didn't save on my library... was it supposed to do that? :O
  5. racedude

racedude New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It should of synced with your iTunes library. It looks like you will have to repurchase the songs unfortunately. As far as I know, Apple does not allow re-downloads. You may still want to contact them and see if you can arrange something, though I highly doubt they can do something.

Good luck,
    Kyle
  6. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

It should have automatically synced with your library. Do none of your purchased songs show up under "Purchased Music?"

If they're gone from your library and your hard drive then I'm afraid you're out of luck. Apple tell you when you purchase music to back it up because they do not allow re-download songs.
  7. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

LOL, just lol it off your paying for all your songs again I reckon balls to iTunes long live illegal downloads!!
  8. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Damn. What a waste. >.>