Need Help on getting new Rebeltouch-mine sagged

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dtheman, Aug 11, 2009.

1. dtheman

dtheman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can anyone tell me what they did to get a new rebel touch case when there's sagged.

It’s been 2-3 months and now it sags the bottom and people say they got a free case from switch-easy because of the two year warranty.

If someone could tell me the exact steps they took and what they said.

P.S. I bought mine from mygearstore, hope that isn't a problem
  2. yuyaera

yuyaera Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why dont you call them up and replace it? If your worried about sagging get the white one. I've had it for 4 months and its fine. except the back plastic gets dirty easy =/
  3. dtheman

dtheman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I want know what someone else did to get there replacement so I can do the same.

the Devil case was the only one I liked and parents won't let me get another case.
  4. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Say "Hello I bought one of your cases 3 months ago that sags and there is supposed to be a 2 year warranty. Can I get a replacement?"

i think
  5. Kayzo

Kayzo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    You could try the blowdryer trick where you heat the plastic up a bit and massage it back into place. Works for most people.
  6. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Or just take a bunch of high quality pictures of the sag's that clearly show that the case is defected because of the sagging. Then send them to switcheasy with an e-mail that you'll with the "Contact Us" button on switcheasy's website. They'll contact you saying that they'll replace it asap or that you'll have to mail in your defected case then they'll ship your new case to you free of charge.