Need Help Ipod Touch Not Working!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hamish, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Hamish

Hamish New Member

MY IPOD TOUCH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY I GOT IT OUT OF THE BOX TURNED IT ON PLUGGED IT INTO THE MAC COMPUTER I HAVE NOTHING HAPPENED IT DIDNT RECOGNISE IT AND IT CAME UP WITH A PCTURE OF A CORD GOING INTO A ITUNES SIGN ON THE SCREEN OF MY IPOD IT WONT GO TO MAIN SCREEN WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP AS I AM GETTING IMPATIENT ANYBODY PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER I NEED TO NO WAT TO DO

Please Register or Log in to view images

[/SIZE]
  2. rcoasters

rcoasters New Member

I have kind of the same problem. I plugged mine in my computer and it recognized it, and then I opened up Itunes to sync it and apply settings and everything went fine. The battery sign shows that it's fully charged and when I start the ipod, it still asks me to plug it into Itunes.

I really don't know what's up with this ..

Can someone help me ? This is my first Ipod by the way so excuse me ! It must probably be something really simple !
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

hey, jerk, no one is going to respond to you if you type in some crazy, huge, all caps font and demand service while spelling incorrectly. if you look around on this huge thing called the "internet" (hey, you're on it right now!) you will find out that this is an issue with some people recently, just return it for a new one.
  4. rcoasters

rcoasters New Member

Thanks, I'll try to call them when they open today ! It's too bad

Please Register or Log in to view images