Need help, iPhone question!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilskaterpunk, Jun 30, 2008.

1. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Im not sure how many ppl believe in this quote but everyone has there own opinions on what program to use to unlock,activate,jailbreak their iPhone. Personally I don't believe in Ziphone but thats just me and I don't want this topic to turn into an argument over it. Here is a quote for the reason why...
    What i'm asking help on is, when someone has used Ziphone on there iPhone, there is no way to restore it back to original state as in bootloader? In the quote it says without physically opening it, is this true? or are there any codes that u can SSH or something to change it back? Is it really bad to have ur bootloader downgraded to a lower stage?

Also, if a iPhone was used with Ziphone and I restored it and needed to unlock,activate,jailbreak it, would I be able to use iLiberty+, iPlus or pwnage tool? or do I have to use Ziphone again?

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I believe pwnage fixes that bootloader problem and yes after restoring, you can use any jailbreak and unlock tool you like.
  3. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks for ur help.

Ill check into the pwnage tool and see if it fixes or has to do anything with the bootloader. Has anyone else every wondered this or has tried and fixed the bootloader?

I thought I could use any unlocker,jailbreak tool afterwards even if its been used with something else. Just thought I would double check.

EDIT: Has anyone used Boot Neuter or knows anything about it???