need help installing drummer

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by musicmaniac6453, May 11, 2008.

1. musicmaniac6453

musicmaniac6453 New Member

ok so all of you prolly remember drummer not installing on installer. so i got this [PIRACY.mu] url from spoorknife http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63694&highlight=drummer

So i downloaded it and the readme tells me to insert the drummer folder into private/var/root/media/applications so i tried putting just the drummer app (because my winzip doesnt put it into folders, it just tells me all the files in winzip which stinks) but i put the drummer app in a folder i made in the moocowmusic folder(drummer obviously) and changed permissions to 755 or w.e and it wont show up. so any tips on how to install it with what i have or anyother ways to install it. (i really like drummer but i had to restore my ipod and now i cant get it back. and i have all the kits on my computer.)so please contribute.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

If you're on 1.1.3, it's private/mobile/root/media/applications
  3. musicmaniac6453

no i fixed it.. im really stupid i wasnt hitting extract. lol
  4. musicmaniac6453

NO i didnt wait. i tried opening it and the screen goes black for about 15 seconds and goes back to my home page which in my other forums u will see i'm having trouble with(stupid vwallpaper)
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Permissions?
  6. musicmaniac6453

it worked thanks ..spoonforknife cool name i'll prolly screw something up so dont be surprised if u get a pm soon