Need help in jailbreaking ipod touch v1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by b0iendy, Apr 15, 2008.

1. b0iendy

b0iendy New Member

okay guys, i just gotten a 8g touch v1.1.3 and i have jailbreak it with iliberty program. theres a installer icon in my touch alrdy, however i cant seem to dl the files inside. whenever i clicked dl package, a error ' package download failed: cant find host!' pop up.

is it that theres sth wrong with the prog/ my JB method, or i can only dl the files when theres wifi connection? i still noob with ipod touch and JB-ing.
    so any kind soul out there can help me out.
    thanks lot.
  2. cogita

cogita New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you got it in one. You can only download the apps when there is a wifi connection.
  3. b0iendy

b0iendy New Member

oh, okok. thanks for replying.
  4. b0iendy

b0iendy New Member

hey guys, i just reformat my com and now the new itunes dont have any song, is there any ways where i can move the songs over so that nxt time when theres new songs i can sync it to my ipod?

also, i've just tried using safari and youtube at my sch cafe, theres wireless@singnet, however i can only connect to safari homepage but not youtube. is there any prog i needa install from the installer?
    and, what applications shld i install from installers, there are like tons of it and i dont even know what it is.

ur help is seriously appreicated =))
  5. b0iendy

b0iendy New Member

guys, i have 1 more qn. The safari, youtube, itunes work only when theres wireless@sg? i tried it at the sch library(wireless connection) but i cant connect.
  6. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    does it have a password?