Release Need help identifying Apps Etc

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by herodrink, Nov 19, 2008.

1. herodrink

herodrink New Member

I recently saw the following image on Lifehacker and have been trying to figure out what mods this person is using.

Here is the image:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I think this looks amazing and was hopign for some help in identifying what mods are being used.

It looks like he is using Intelliscreen for the weather panel on the bottom but im not sure. I dont know what icon set that is, nor do i know what mod he is using for the top of the screen (with the date, time and location in the right corner). It could be Stacks in the bottom left. and its obviously unlocked as well.

Anyone have any tips?
  2. Naveen

Naveen Banned

just send gitykins a message he made it
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

He might tell you, but he might not. I think you might be close to right but anyways, the springboard looks neat.
  4. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Icons are from Tenuis. Cydia search it, it's there. I use it myself

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Icons are from Tenuis, the bottom-right corner has Stacks 2.0 (also available via Cydia), the top bar appears to be from Android Perfection (see the ModmyI.com forums for it), and the background looks like the 'custom weather and clock applet' theme available in ModMyI.com as well as in the Releases forum, but modified to adjust the layout of the clock.