Need help here... low disk space

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Yongkykun, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hi,
    OK, first, I've tried searching the forum and can't find anything about this problem I'm having. But if it had been asked before, I'm sorry.

So the problem is... I'm using iTunes on Windows XP (hacked to run in 64bit, but apart from not being able to sign in to App Store, it pretty much runs the same) and I only got 300mb left on my C drive. Found out that iTunes always store the apps you bought from App Store in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\Mobile Applications
    which bugs me, because I switched the Apple music directory to a different partition but it doesn't seem to apply to the App Store apps.

So my question is, how do I switch the drop zone for all the apps from the folder above to a different folder/partition? Thanks a lot you guys.

PS: Asked another forum and the only answer they gave me was to buy myself a new harddisk and make sure to give the C partition more than enough space. Well, I won't. I know... I know... I'm cheap.