Need help getting levelpacks to show up

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Justinnn, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Justinnn

Justinnn New Member

First and foremost, I apologize if this has already been asked. I read the stickies and briefly scanned the other topics and didn't find anything about this.

I have iPhysics installed. I have the "iPhysics" folder showing up under my "install" category. I have already installed several levelpacks, and they show up under the "uninstall" area.

When I start iPhysics, the only things to show up are "Crayon Physics" and "Sandbox."

I'm at college and my stupid server won't let me connect with Cyber Duck. (another point of interest may be that I'm using a MacBook)

The only thing I can think of is that I used the Boss Tool to move my applications after I installed iPhysics, but downloaded the other levelpacks AFTER that. So maybe there's a problem with them being on separate partitions? Furthermore, ARE they on separate partitions?

And if so, is there a way for me to move them without using the Open SSH? Or am I doomed to wipe my iPod, downgrade to 1.1.1, and start all over?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found another thread saying something about a 755 permission error? Is that only a Windows thing? And a further question: Can I get into my iPod via USB connection instead of WiFi using Open SSH?
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

See if you can hang tight for a few more days. r4m0n was going to try too get a patch out last weekend to fix this. When I get home from holidays (tommorow), I'll send him an email and see what's up.

I was able to fix mine in the meantime by using the "AlliPodhacks" iPhysics fix.
  3. Justinnn

Justinnn New Member