Need help for 1.1.3!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Antney1234, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Antney1234

Antney1234 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    HEllo i have an old ipodtouch not the new generation with the maps notes etc.I live in Canada.A sign keeps on poping up on itunes saying would you like to install firmware 1.1.3?.Should i download it.Will it ruin my ipod touch?PLease reply.
  2. frostz

frostz New Member

Dude, you are a crazy n00b no offense. Search these things up on Google. For a n00b like you if you upgrade to 1.1.3 it will be very hard to jailbreak your iPod, all the downgrading, downloading, installing, just too much for your brain to manage lol. I'm just joking around man. But if you want cool apps and jailbreak don't upgrade. Otherwise, you can wait til the developers kit is released and get apps officially, but that's not gonna happen for a while even though the kit is being released in February, still takes time to make apps.
  3. trfwrk

trfwrk New Member

DON'T DO IT
    1.1.3 IS A VIRUS PUT OUT BY HACKER
    IT'LL MESS YOUR IPOD

just kidding.
  4. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The iPod Touch is still in it's First Generation and you're not going to have any problem upgrading to 1.1.3 Firmware.

Come now, don't call him a noob. Remember, you were yourself once a Noob. And stop using NUMBERS in place of letters, its just... Uncultured and Immature.

Lets all be civilized and keep the flaming down to a bare minimum. Okay?

Happy Hacking

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. frostz

frostz New Member

Tru, I was a noob before, and everyone uses n00b lol, not uncommon. But anyways Antney1234, it's best for you to try to jailbreaking your ipod in 1.1.1 and using that, see how hard it is, and decide if you'd like to continue on to upgrading and jailbreaking 1.1.2 then 1.1.3.