need help fixing ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Chelsea-boy, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Chelsea-boy

Chelsea-boy New Member

hey there guys i have an ipod touch and i am having very big problems with it. it started 1 week ago when we foung an ipod dpocking station in the loft and it was broken(not connecting ipod to speekers). and we fixed it. we tested it with an ipod touch and it wasnt working so we pulled the ipod out and it turned off when i tryed to turn it on it wouldnt turn on it dosn't charge and the comp doesn't feconise it i have tryed everything on earth and i have tryed to restore it but nothing. this is my last resort befor taking it to the apple stoor. any one can help me that would be ever so greatfull .
  2. Robin5750

Robin5750 New Member

hey i have the same problem like yu lol

i have a ipod its worked fine but i and a friend wanna test someting whit a speaker whe plugged in my ipod touch and its like a fire but not a big fire so verry small i plugged it out and my ipod touch was verry hot i cant touch it was burnd i think and i cant do annything start restart restore nothing so um whee are scrued and do u go to the apple store for making it but i have a jailbroken ipod omg they are not gonna be happy i think lol but annyway as yu go to the apple store plz say it to me thx