Need help finding the name of this film....

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by MrBrightside, Nov 12, 2008.

1. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

There was these films I watched years ago, all called the same thing but with another name on the end. For example Saw IV, Final Destination 3 etc except I dont think it was numbers.

Anyway, the story of the film (from what I remember), there was some destined kid and an old man came to find him (no jokes please) and they went looking for some magical pieces of something until they found them all. They traveled to magic places or some different worlds, I dont know. They had this evil black guy after them trying to get the pieces or whatever as well but then at the end of all the films you find out the black guy is actually the good guy and the old man is the evil one.

I really cant remember much of it =[ but its been annoying me for ages trying to think what it was called, anyone?
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Jackie Chan film?
  3. MrBrightside

Na its a kinda old kids film. I dont think there was any popular actors in it.
  4. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    If you can remember one actors name, you can IMDB it? :\
  5. MrBrightside

Na no chance, I was really young and as I said, I dont think the actors were well known.