Need help downgrading from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Starkweather, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Starkweather

Starkweather New Member

First post, been lurking for quite a while though. Some great advice on this forum guys, great work.

So, I am using iTunes 7.5, I had 1.1.2 Jailbroken for quite a while, then I decide to restore my iPod and I realize that it would update it in the process. So I'm now stuck with 1.1.3 and I do not like it at all. So I need help restoring my iPod to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, jailbreaking is quite irrelevant to me right now, and I think I can figure that out on my own. So what I'm asking is, can anyone direct me to a download of the 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 software, and if there is anything to do to install it (other than shift clicking restore), it would be very much appreciated. Looked for about an hour trying to find either, and I couldn't find anything.
  2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    man, dont wanna be funny. btu theres about 10 threads going on right now about how to do this. best bet is to look at those, they have all the info you need. i think theres one called "worlds easiest" or something that has pics too.
  3. Z0m

Z0m Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    go to youtube search ipodtouchmaster he has great videos on just about everything