Need Help Desperatly!! Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Bitschkat, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im not sure whats wrong with my Ipod, this is what i did, i was installing 1.1.3 from my ipod touch, but i clicked NO at the first prompt where i was ment to click YES, after it installed and resest, my ipod when turned on- showed the picture telling me to connect to the computer, when i did i was prompted to restore my ipod and that it was in recovery mode, i clicked shift + restore and selected 1.1.1, and it would not go, tried 10 times, then i went with the normal restore to newest version (1.1.3) after a lengthy 350mb download (god knows why) it FAILED, so now here I am, i hope that you guys know whats going on, coz i sure dont!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
  2. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I somehow managed ro restore to 1.1.2, how would i get this to 1.1.3 now? since i cant use the itunes update button, i get a error message everytime i click that bugger.

NOW its gone back to the same state as above...and restore button non responsive.
  3. brad145473

brad145473 New Member

4. Redshift

Redshift New Member

You don't need anything except iTunes to downgrade back to 1.1.1. Simply force it into recovery mode then shift+click "Restore" and select the ispw firmware file to have it use.

If you don't know how to force it into recovery mode, here's how:

Plug your iPod into the computer, and open up iTunes, make sure to wait until iTunes detects the iPod. Next, hold down the sleep and home button until you see the iPod disappear off of iTunes, when this happens stop pressing the sleep button, but KEEP pressing the home button until it is visible in iTunes again. It should now be in recovery mode.
  5. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i said

how on earth does that video help me? i want to get to 1.1.3, my IPOD WONT RESPOND
  6. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my ipod is like, always in recovery mode >_<, and i get a error everytime i try to use the firmware 1.1.3. more help please?
  7. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Always in recovery mode? As in it shows the iPod cord connector and stuff?
  8. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yep, its showing the cord right now..