Need help deleting Video

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Meetloaf13, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Meetloaf13

Meetloaf13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So, I use MediaMonkey to manage my Music library, and use Itunes to manually add other things such as videos, audiobooks, contacts, pictures, etc.

I uploaded a movie to my ipod the other day (well a few), and I cannot delete it. I have tried the built-in swipe/delete, but every time I do it, the video re-appears, and I never have access to the space.

Also, is there a way to delete audiobooks that have manually been added to the ipod from itunes?

Thanks
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    No help with this one?

Is it possible the files are gone, but some sort of directory index exist (thus telling the file system the file is indeed still there)? Because I cannot play either file.

The thumbnail is there, but when I click on the movie, it acts like it is going to play and then it gives me an error that the movie cannot be played.'

The reason I think this, is b/c I've gone through the folders of ~Media/iTunes_Control/Music twice (yea, all 49 of them) with Finder and I cannot find a single .mp4 or .m4v file.
  2. ipodtouchn00b

ipodtouchn00b New Member

I'm having the same exact problem, can someone at least tell us where videos are stored, or perhaps a way to search for them?
  3. Meetloaf13

Meetloaf13 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Bring
    Up
    My